No one under 13 is allowed to create an account or use the Services. We may offer additional Services with additional terms that may require you to be even older to use them. So please read all terms carefully.
By using the Services, you state that:
- you can form a binding contract with comfash.
- you are not a person who is barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States, the United Kingdom, or any other applicable jurisdiction—meaning that you do not appear on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition.
- you will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
- If you are using the Services on behalf of a business or some other entity, you state that you are authorised to grant all licences set out in these Terms and to agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity.
Comfash respects the rights of others. And so should you. You therefore may not use the services, or enable anyone else to use the services, in a manner that:
You must also respect the rights of comfash and its affiliates. These Terms do not grant you any right to do any of the following (or enable anyone else do so):
- violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right;
- bullies, harasses, or intimidates, offends or defames;
- spams or solicits our users.
- use branding, logos, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Services;
- copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, syndicate, broadcast, perform, display, make available, or otherwise use any portion of the Services or the content on the Services except as authorised in these Terms;
- use the Services, any tools provided by the Services, or any content on the Services for any commercial purposes without our consent.
Data charges and mobile phones
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our services, including text-messaging and data charges. If you’re unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Services.
If you change or deactivate the mobile phone number that you used to create a comfash account, you must update your account information through Settings within 72 hours to prevent us from sending to someone else messages intended for you.
We try to keep the Services up and running and free of annoyances. But we cannot promise that we will always succeed.
The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” and to the extent permitted by law without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, in particular implied warranties, conditions, or other terms.